- Factory trained technicians with over 40 years experience
- Canada's first Sea Ray Master Dealer
- Mercury Platinum Dealer
- Authorized dealer for Mercury, OMC, Volvo, Westerbeke
- Quicksilver inflatable warranty repair depot
- 75 ton travel lift
- Fiberglass and gel coat repairs
- Complete buff, wax, bottom paint, winterizing and shrink wrap services available
Parts & Accessories
We stock a complete marine store with a great selection of cleaners, paints, water skis, tubes, coast guard equipment and a lot more!
We can order those hard-to-get items in just days!
We have parts for Mercury, Sea Ray and more, including oil, props, shafts, trailers, air conditioning units and gen sets.
Repowering is exactly what it sounds like: getting a new and better power source behind your boat. Whether that is by rebuilding your engine or installing a new one, this cost-efficient option is a great alternative to purchasing a new boat or continuing expensive maintenance on an aging engine. There are many reasons that people choose to repower their boat. Buying a new boat may not be in your budget at the moment or you may simply want a better, more powerful or fuel efficient engine.